Monday, October 2, 2017

Turn Out 03/22/2017

My Loves! 

Malo Lava Soifuas! This week has been another exciting week for Makeke. We were invited to all of the Wards Relief Society Celebrations and dances and of course Fafanga's! (Feedings) We are always well fed and well loved Here! The Languages is coming along and the sun is still not exactly my best friend! But I am SO happy and I absolutely LOVE my companion, Sister Tuala. She leaves in a few months and I hope to stay with her till the End. 

The work here in the Tongan Wards is improving and Sister Tuala and I have found the most joy in Turning Out. I drew the Quote "Turn out" and taped it next to my bed, after listening and watching a MTC address by David A. Bednar about what to do in the hardest of times in our lives and when we feel we need to find ourselves; We simply need to turn out. We were able to assist in the Stake Conference Service project this past weekend and have been working closely with our Stake President to really get the People in our wards excited about the Lord's Work. I have gained such a Testimony of the Life of our Sweet Savior, Jesus Christ. I know that He lived and not just a life like us, but a perfect and beautiful life. And that through his life we are all able to return to our Father in Heaven one day, as we use his Atonement as often as possible!

We had a meeting with our Mission President, President Hannemann and His wife Tuesday night with all the Sisters on the Island. It was wonderful. I hope you all know that even (especially) for missionaries the Atonement is oh, so essential and Important! So thankful for every humbling moment of this wonderful Journey as Sister Finau! Till Next time! Toodles!

I love you all and hope you have a wonderful week! 

Love, 
Sister Finau





No comments:

Post a Comment