Monday, October 2, 2017

Aiga Faavavau 06/07/2017

Malo Lava la'u Aiga Pele,

Thanks again Momma for the update! I am doing great! My soa is doing great too! We love it here. And to work as a team and so closely with President Hannemann. 

It has been such a sweet week so far! Since Aunu'u is such a small island, we have had to really learn to work smart with our time. The greatest thing is that when one family on the Island is busy all the sudden the whole Island is busy too! Hahaha But we are loving it. It is hard. And I feel at times during the day i am about to melt into the earth! The weather is that hot here.

Parade sounds so fun! Next year for sure! Sorry I won't be able to respond to everyone!

 One thing that I want to share with you all this week is that my mission has shown me that NO ONE NO Family is perfect. Not a single one. We as latter-day saints won't and shouldn't live the gospel the same. Yes the doctrine and Principle will NEVER change, BUT that doesn't mean that there are any boundaries for who can fit into the gospel. Christ wouldn't create a church that only a curtain people can fit. I have found that I fit! I as imperfect and at times unworthy as I am, I FIT. We are just asked to DO our ABSOLUTE best and use all of our Talents and Skills in Building this kingdom. I love our family. I love that we live the Gospel differently! WE ARE NOT PERFECT. Wooohooo! 

I know this church is True. The only Church on the Earth that teaches the only way to return to the Father. I know that Christ LITERALLY leads and guides this church through a living Prophet.  He loves us so much. He takes us as we are. Rain or snow, black (me) or white (You all)LOL. And I am so glad he knew that Sister Finau would make mistakes and sent his ONLY Begotten Son to the earth to do what he didn't want any other parent to go through, and Suffer and Die for all mankind. Wether those he died for would ever accept his Son. He sent Him for YOU, my family, and ME and that is why I find joy being so far from you all, sharing this way back. He is the only way. COME TO KNOW HIM. He is my Master and my calm amidst the Storm. Nothing else in the world matters to me! I love you all so much! 

As uniquely as we live the Gospel I would never want to live it any other way! LOVE YOU ALL more that words. Have a wonderful week. 

Love,

Mele Ofas Louisers Finau







No comments:

Post a Comment