Monday, October 2, 2017

Talofa! 08/15/2017

Family! 

Something that President Hannemann is stressing with us to stress with the sisters is not making the work about us. I LOVE that. I know that that truly makes the biggest difference. As soon as we just work and stop thinking about what we like or what we want and humble ourselves, the Lord is able to do miracles through us. Nothing new! Other than my cute clothes!!!!!!!! Thanks mom! 

Love this work. Truly. I have never felt so in harmony with Heaven. I know that Heavenly Father has a plan for me! And you all. And us together as a family. We just have to prove ourselves worthy. Go to the Temple please family. LEKA! GO! Be clean. Be worthy. 
I feel like a new sister. So thankful. The office is good. Busy as ever. I want to share this message from Jefferey R. Holland I read this morning.:

The Book of Mormon teaches many powerful, provocative truths. One of them is that the nature of God is synonymous with the nature of happiness (see Alma 41:11). It also teaches, therefore, that “wickedness never was happiness” (Alma 41:10). So I ask you to reject transgression in order to live consistent with the nature of God, which is the nature of true happiness. I encourage you and applaud you in pursuing the path that leads to happiness. You can’t find it any other way.
My testimony to you is that God, your Eternal Father in Heaven, is always encouraging and applauding your pursuit even more lovingly than I. He wants you to be happy, to have true joy. The Atonement of His Only Begotten Son provides the right path and, if necessary, a new start on it, a second chance, a change in our nature if necessary. Christ is “the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6)—no one comes to true happiness except by Him.
President Hannemann mentions all the time another person applauding in our lives. Satan. Every single time an Elder or Sister gets up late Satan is cheering and jumping for joy. Every time we disobey even the slightest with whatever excuses to whatever gospel principle; Satan is so happy. He is the master of all lies. I know he knows this plan just as well as the son, Jesus Christ. He never wins. Christ will always win. He has atoned for our sins and is truly the way truth and life. I love Him! I am trying to be like Him. 

I love you all so much!!!! CHOOSE THE RIGHT! Christ lives. This is His church. Families can be together Forever! We just have to work for our eternal treasures NOW! 

Love,
Sister Finau

P.s. So love my cute clothes! Love you all. 







No comments:

Post a Comment