Monday, October 2, 2017

Christ 07/12/2017

Dearest Family,

I don't have too much to say other than I am still loving this work. I have been sick alot lately BUT I am back to almost normal today! Woohoo! Sister Hansen and I are doing great. Today is her Birthday! This week we so far have 8 baptisms scheduled for this month! Woohoo! July is a great month. This week we are preparing for the Baptism a nine year old boy named Loto, who just moved from the US and doesn't speak Samoan so He is being baptized in the MIW ward. 

The work is moving along great and the members in our wards are getting excited too with us, so that makes the absolute difference. We are so blessed in this area! 

I also just found out that Sister Hansens mom is related to us! Grandpa Mesake's 

Tender Mercies: 
1. Our Investigators are all keeping committments and Reading the Book of Mormon!
2. We walk all over the kingdom so we are staying pretty fit.
3. The Pavaia'i Chapel has a cute dog we named "Usher" that escourts us everywhere.
4. I live in the house with the Mesepa Sisters so we are get to ear eachothers clothes. I now know what it feels like to have Sisters!! Love it.
 
Love you all. 

Love,
Sister Finau






No comments:

Post a Comment