Monday, October 2, 2017

"As long as you are Humble, It's a Beautiful World" 08/29/2017

Loveys! 

Good Morning! What a lovely week. Lovely in the way that the work here in Samoa is moving along. I love this work. It's amazing what the Spirit can teach someone who is just trying to be like Jesus. Haha But truly. We are meant to follow Him. And I have learned we can tell who we follow by the way we become. How we choose daily decisions especially the small things. An experience that really was cool to me happened a few nights ago during a tour. Sisters brought in a new investigator that was in school to become a Pastor. He was so kind and so humble. The spirit took away EVERY ounce of fear within me and replaced it with excitement and strength. I could see the nervousness strike my companion, but helped her remember we are all apart of One Fold with One Shepherd. And it was our duty that night to help him see that. The spirit filled my mouth with Samoan words, some I had only every heard and yet were able to use as if I had used them before. I never once felt a doubt in my mind of the capabilities of the Spirit. He ACCEPTED BAPTISM. INTO THIS CHURCH. The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. How incredible. He was able to feel the Spirit and find the truth on the Earth today. The Church is true. There is NO other. No other with the power and authority of God. We are so blessed. 

I have just been driving all over this BEAUTIFUL island of Samoa visiting all these fun sisters that keep us on our toes! A new intake comes to the mission on the 5th!! And I am going to be in Savai'i for a few days with the Sisters over there soon, so life is beautiful. I am so grateful for each and everyone of you all. Especially your prayers, I feel them. 
I am so happy! Love you all very much. Read the Book of Mormon! Read 3rd Nephi 11! 

Have a great week! 

Love, 
Sister Finau





No comments:

Post a Comment