Monday, October 2, 2017

Perfect Love 04/05/2017

Dear Famili & Friends,

Malo e lelei and Talofa! Oku Sai aupitio me'a kotoa pe! 

This week starting super great with General Conference! It was such a blessing to listen to the words of the Leaders of our church! My greatest tender mercy of this week was that all of my answers and hearts plees were answered in the many humble and simple words of our church leaders. We were able to get our investigators there to enjoy it too! I loved every single talk but one that I wanted to share with you all is Perfect Love Casteth Out Fear by Dieter F. Uchtdorf. 
Heres a link: 
Go and Read it! I have felt the absolute pure blessings from the commandment to just love. So many of my fears truly have been cast out because I have just decided to LOVE. So simple! The work here in the mission is great and the Tongan people we are able to serve are wonderful! I have got to! 


I love you all and hope you all have a lovely week! 

Love, 
Sister Finau

P.s. Also, How cute is my companion in her Tongan Attire this Past Sunday! We love Makeke!




No comments:

Post a Comment