Monday, October 2, 2017

Sweet Is The Work! 03/29/2017

Malo Lava!!!

Sorry this email is all pictures but just know that I love you all very very much and am doing wonderful here in American Samoa! All is well. I love my soa she makes me laugh and is an Incredible teacher. Also so humble! She is great! I am good too! 

This Week:
- We helped with Mutual and played group games with the Youth, So Fun!
- we Found some new investigators and also some really beautiful parts of Tutuila
- we got pulled into a Elderly Ladies birthday celebration on our way to us the restroom at a near by chapel
- not too late after got pulled into a Missionary homecoming on the way to a visit with a family
 - We are also trying to get all of our investigators to General Conference!!! So excited!

Have the loveliest General Conference Weekend! This Church is True! 

Love,
Sister Finau




No comments:

Post a Comment