Monday, October 2, 2017

Howdy Doodie, Tootie Fruity! 07/19/2017

The work here is wonderful. We have a good few baptisms set. We are so loving serving together and this week has been special because President sent three other Sisters to work with us, one left on Sunday. So, now it is just Sister Long and Fuifui with us. They leave Saturday. 

President Hannemann asked Sister Hansen and i plus the Zone Leaders to Represent him in a FSY camp the island is doing this week. We taught 4 classes of Youth yesterday since president had to go to Manu'a. Such a fun time it's like EFY but called For the Strength of Youth! Such a fun experience. We had way too much fun! I want to be a councilor for EFY aftter the mission!

I wish people would just do that! Serve and LOVE. Than the whole world could be made a whole lot easier. 
I am so grateful for the time the Lord has given to me to be apart of this work. I love Him. Jesus Christ is my moments of Peace and Solace. He truly is the light and life of the world. He is everything good about me. It's all from Him. I am absolutely Nothing. Nothing. He makes me everything! That's all we taught about at our FSY class. Jesus Christ. His importance to us. And what the Atonement really is. 

What is the Atonement to you? What does the Atonement do for us? Are we using the Atonement as fully as it was meant? 

Sister Finau's questions for the Finau Family this week. Think about them. Think about Him! Love you all very very muchly. I know this church is true. Christ is the head and leader of this Church. He makes the calls and the church is being led by our sweet Prophet Thomas S. Monson today! Keep your heads up! Life is beautiful! Samoa is doing great! Baptisms here have been prepared! Pictures to come. 4 baptisms this WEEK! SO Excited! 

Have a lovely week Family! ❤

love,
Sister Finau







No comments:

Post a Comment