Monday, October 2, 2017

Sweet is the work in Samoa! 02/15/2017

Dearest Family & Friends,

Malo e Lelei and Talofa from American Samoa! How is everyone? I hope you are all doing wonderful and enjoying 2017 so far. I am serving in the Tongan ward here and speaking Tongan as my mission language at the moment! So, that has been an absolute blessing here is Samoa. 

I am doing Great! Wow! I am having a blast here doing the work of the Savior in Tutuila. I just got a new Companion; Sister Tuala! She is from California and is the sweetest most incredible companion Ever! She has been in the mission for a little over a year and is excited to learn Tongan. This past week has been full of miracles and blessings. And I know that you all might be thinking that of course there are going to be blessings and miracles, but I promise that Exact Obedience and a True Desire to do good go a long way. I rely more fully on the Spirit lately, since my Tongan is not the best, I make sure I am always very very close to the spirit. I have found a pure love for these people and the language of the Spirit. 

We are having a baptism this Saturday and let me tell ya; Satan has done all he can to stop it from happening. It has taken our sweet and ready investigator 5 interviews and lots of prayers to get to this week. His testimony is great and he has changed alot! I know that humble prayers go a long way and that our Heavenly Father is so aware of us and our hearts! 

Just a short and sweet email this week, loves! Have a wonderful week! Ofa lahi atu iate Kimoutolu!

Love,
Sister Finau

Makeke 1st & 2nd Wards (Tutuila)




No comments:

Post a Comment