Monday, October 2, 2017

Tongan Night!! 03/01/2017

Hello! Hello! Hello! 

How is everyone? I am doing well. My companion is Fabulous. We have had a week of Celebration and faith building moments. We have met prepare Investigators and had had many moments that realize that this work is for EVERYONE. We had Ward Conference in the Makeke First Ward and were able to laugh and enjoy the spirit of this incredible ward. We are preparing a few of our Investigators for baptism. 

I have learned to find peace and joy in the smallest things. Whether that be an Investigator reading the scripture we invited them to read or finding that the little girl that lives by the Chapel remembers your name. I know that it truly is by small and simple things that great things are come to pass. And that we have a loving Father in Heaven who is aware of our hearts cries for help and nurturing. I know this letter is a small and simple one but just know that I love you all very muchly and am so very thankful for all of the prayers and love! This is the Truest church. And we promised our Father in Heaven that we would not just live This Gospel BUT share it! I am so grateful for all the many blessings I receive each day and especially of the knowledge of ones I can enjoy for Eternity. May we all work together in this Work of the Eternities! Keep on Trying, loves! 

Have a lovely week! 

Love,
Sister Finau





No comments:

Post a Comment