Monday, October 2, 2017

TalofaLaavas! 09/12/2017

Talofa Lava!

Hello Everyone! I am here. Last week I was driving all over the beautiful Island of Savai'i and missed the opportunity to say hello to you all. But I am doing great! The work is even better. 

A sweet experience my companion had a few days ago is we taught a spanish man the first lesson in Savai'i and learned some Spanish. We had been in Savaii to visit the sisters who are from Samoa and only speak a little English, and it just so happened that they had an investigator that didn't speak any Samoan, a little English and wanted to be baptized. He works for the fishing boats and married a Samoan lady and they have a beautiful family. We even read the Book of Mormon with him in Spanish. He by the end of the lesson understood about Joseph Smith and about Prophets! It's truly incredible what the Lord allows the Spirit to do through sisters who just want to share the truth. He felt something nice he was explaining to us after the lesson that he wanted to feel again, he felt happy! And it was such a beautiful reminder of the Power of the Spirit. 

Savai'i was beautiful. The Sisters are doing great. Busier than ever. Loving every second.

 I am nothing. And I am reminded of that everyday. Yet I have never felt so thought of. Through all the love, peace, and JOY I feel each minute I know that Heavenly Father is aware of little Sister Finau here in Samoa. He answers prayers. He knows us. I love Him. He sent His son for us! What a wonderful thing. 

remember him. 
 
Alofa Atu! 

❤ Sister Finau










No comments:

Post a Comment