Monday, October 2, 2017

Malo Soifuas! 05/03/2017

Malo Famili & Friends! (Tongan and Samoan Mixed Sorry!) 

I am doing so well! The trio of Amanave has lost Sister Key to her Training Duties, so now it's just Sister Long and I. I love her! She's from TX and is the most in tune Sister with the spirit. We have lots of fun in this wonderful work. 

We are teaching some sweet people and Families that the Lord truly has prepared. Most are just having a hard time letting the people of the village affect their thoughts and vision of their Families become "Mormon." We are just loving them and opening our hearts with them. Anything to help them feel of their Saviors Love for them. Vitale is an investigator that is waiting for his ID to get baptized so we are just waiting very patiently. He love the Book of Mormon so much and it makes us SO happy! 

All is wonderful. This week we are even guides in a Stake/Island Visitor Center. We are bringing our Investigators and loving the spirit of the Center. The stake has decorated 8 themed rooms that we share the beliefs of the Church with all who come! 
 
Last week we even did a Missionary Musical Fireside about the First Lesson : The Restoration and had a wonderful Turn out! We had 20 of all our investigators show up! The spirit truly thrives with MUSIC. 
It's so fun! I am doing great! I love this work and love my Savior. I feel Him beside us at times in this work. I know he lives and because he lives I sing. I know that this is His Church, the same one He established when he was on the earth! 

Alofa Atu! Families are Forever!

Sister Finau

No comments:

Post a Comment