Monday, October 2, 2017

Hello Loves! 06/28/2017

Dearest Loves, 

What an amazing time I am having here in Samoa!!! I am now currently serving in the area called Pavaia'i! And what an Incredible area it is! We cover two Samoan Wards and the MIW ward which is an English speaking ward. I have been here 24 hours and already LOVE this area!

My companion is Sister Hansen! She is so lovely, she is from New Zealand and has been in Samoa for two months, so she's pretty new! I really love her, and the oppurtunity to serve with her. I am learning to apply doing FHE's everynight from my last areas into this work and always having Investigators at our Dinners. LOVE THIS WORK. 

All is great. I am really liking Training Sister Hansen we also might be realted since her mom is from Vaini! So cool. We have a baptism this Saturday in our MIW(Mesepa International Ward) of a sweet lady from the Phillipines!! Her name is April, she is wonderful. 

I love this work. I have truly grown SO much from being apart of the "Marvelous 7" changing Branches into Wards. My testimony has become stronger and my desire to be who the Savior wants me to be is growing by the minute. I truly love my Savior. He is the Good Shepherd has made the way for us to Return to our First Fold, the Fold above! This Church is true. I know and tesify of that with every fiber of my being. Christ lives. This is His Church. 

LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!! 

Love,
Sister Finau




No comments:

Post a Comment